It is one of a group of villages known as The Langtons. The others are Church Langton, East Langton, Thorpe Langton and West Langton.
St. Andrew`s Church is an attractive brick building designed by Joseph Goddard in 1866.
It replaced an older church, the remains of which are in a nearby field.
Blue Badge Guide Colin Crosby is available to lead Guided Walks around Tur Langton for groups.