St. Michael and All Angels Church dates from the 13th century.
There is an excellent 15th century packhorse bridge with seven arches and cutwaters. It crosses a small tributary of the Wreake.
Rearsby Old Hall dates from 1661, and the timber framed building known as The Old House is dated 1610.
Beside the railway line is the Convent of Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace, while the former railway station has been converted into a private house.
Blue Badge Guide Colin Crosby is available to lead Guided Walks around Rearsby for groups.