Corn Exchange (Rochford)
It is situated in West Street, on the corner of the Market Square.
Like most Corn Exchanges, it dates from the Victorian period. It was built in 1866, and the architect was Frederic Chancellor.
Today, the Corn Exchange is used as a hall by the Women`s Institute.
Overlooking the street is a handsome clock, erected to celebrate Queen Victoria`s Diamond Jubilee.