London Bridge Station (London)
London Bridge Station is a railway terminus in London.
It is situated off Borough High Street in Southwark, at the Southern end of London Bridge.
The original station was designed by George Smith, and was the first station in London, on a line running for 4 miles. This was replaced in 1844 by Henry Roberts, and th train shed dates from 1866.
The associated Terminus Hotel was built in 1861.
T. S. Eliot mentioned the station in "The Waste Land".
London Bridge Station serves the commuter belt of South East London and Kent.
London Bridge Underground station is used by trains on the Jubilee Line and the Northern Line.