St. Luke's Church was built of brick in 1834, while retaining the 13th century stone tower of the earlier church.
The Manor House is mainly Elizabethan.
These two buildings are cut off from the rest of the village by the railway and the Grand Union Canal.
The celebrated Goddard family of Leicester architects came from Newton Harcourt.
Blue Badge Guide Colin Crosby is available to lead Guided Walks around Newton Harcourt for groups.