Belton (Lincolnshire) is an estate village in Lincolnshire, 3 miles from Grantham.
The village buildings are mostly 19th century, and were built for workers at the splendid Belton House.
Belton House is a Restoration building, attributed to Christopher Wren and built in 1685. It was built for the influential Brownlow family, and is now in the care of the National Trust. Its attractions include paintings, furniture, carvings by Grinling Gibbons, tapestries, formal gardens and a landscaped park.
St. Peter and St. Paul Church dates back in part to the 12th century, and has a Norman font.