St. James Spanish Place (London)
St. James Spanish Place is a Catholic church in London.
It is stuated in Blandford Street, just off Marylebone High Street, on the site of an 18th century chapel which served the Spanish embassy, where the Wallace Colection stands today.
St. James was opened in 1890, and was designed by Edward Goldie, while the sanctuary was decorated by J. F. Bentley, who also contributed the Lady Chapel.
Over the choir stalls are two gilded crowns, for when the King and Queen of Spain are in attendance.