St. George`s German Lutheran Church (London)
St. George`s German Lutheran Church is a church in London.
It is situated in Alie Street.
Built in 1763, this is the oldest surviving German church in London.
Among its original features are box pews on the ground floor and in the balconies, and a double decker central pulpit with sounding board, set behind the altar rails.