St. Cuthbert Kensington (London)
St. Cuthbert Kensington is an interesting Victorian church in the Kensington district of West London.
It is situated in Philbeach Gardens, just off Warwick Road and close to the Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
St. Cuthbert was opened in 1883, and its architect was Hugh Roumieu Gough.
There is much excellent metalwork within the church, including the lectern and altar rail, by W. Bainbridge Reynolds, who was a member of the congregation.
The reredos was contributed in 1914 by Rev Ernest Geldart, and depicts Christ surrounded by angels with smoking censers.
There are three relics of St. Cuthbert himself.