St. Augustine Kilburn (London)
St. Augustine Kilburn is a very fine church in the Kilburn district of London.
It was commissioned in 1871 as a focus for Anglo-Catholicism in this largely Irish community. The architect was John Loughborough Pearson.
The church has a high nave, soaring steeple and West front with wheel window, and is built of red brick.
There are transepts, and sumptuous fittings by architects such as G. E. Street and Ninian Comper.