The Roundhouse is is a historic railway building in London.
It is situated in Chalk Farm Road in the North London suburb of Chalk Farm.
A Grade II* listed building, it was built in 1846 for the London and North Western Railway as an engine maintenance and turning shed.
When engines became too long to be turned and stored in the building, it was leased to W & A Gilbey Ltd as a liquor store.
The Roundhouse was converted into a theatre in the 1960s, and now houses an international performance venue and creative centre for young people.