Holy Trinity, Kensington (London)
Holy Trinity, Kensington is an interesting Edwardian church in the Kensington district of London.
It is situated in Prince Consort Road, behind the Royal Albert Hall and opposite the Royal College of Music.
The church was designed by G. F. Bodley and replaced an earlier church in Knightsbridge. It was begun in 1901 and completed in 1907, after Bodley had died, and was his last church.
Bodley`s own memorial is in Holy Trinity, executed by his pupil E. P. Warren.