Holy Trinity, Chelsea (London)
Holy Trinity is an outstanding church in the Chelsea district of London.
It is situated on Sloane Street, very close to Sloane Square.
The church was built in the Arts and Crafts style by J. D. Selling, at the expense of Earl Cadogan, the landowner, and consecrated in 1890.
There is an enormous Perpendicular West window, with two turrets, and a nave which is wider than St. Pauls Cathedral.
The East window is by Edward Burne-Jones, depicting Biblical scenes including the Nativity, Temptation and Crucifixion.
The chancel gates are an amazing work in wrought iron, and there are corbels by Hamo Thornycroft.