Gladstone Park (London)
Gladstone Park is a public park in London.
It s entrance is in Dollis Hill Lane.
The park covers 86 acres, and was originally part of the Dollis Hill House Estate. The house had been built in 1824.
It was opened as a park in 1901, and named after the Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone, who had been a frequent visitor.
Among the tree lined avenues are the Holocaust Memorial and the Gandhi Peace Grove.
From the top of the hill, there are outstanding panoramic views across London.