Blewcoat School (London)
The Blewcoat School is a historic building in the Westminster district of London.
It is situated in Caxton Street, off Victoria Street.
The Blewcoat School was built at the expense of a local brewer, William Green, in 1709 in order to provide an education for poor children.
It continued in use as a school until 1926.
Today, the building is used as the National Trust `s London gift shop and information centre.