It is widely regarded as the capital of the Broads. Wroxham Broad is formed by the River Bure.
The town is linked to the village of Hoveton by a hump backed bridge, built in 1614.
The waterways are packed with gaily coloured boats.
St. Mary`s Church has a fine Norman doorway.
Roy`s of Wroxham has been described as the biggest village store in the world.