St. John the Baptist Church dates from the 15th century. It has excellent window tracery and a fine porch.
There are many timber framed mediaeval houses, including the Guildhall, built in 1448. There are also a good number of Georgian houses.
Henley`s charter was granted by Henry VI in 1449. The remains of an ancient Market Cross stand in what was once the Market Place.
A short way down a lane is the earlier hamlet of Beaudesert, with a surviving Norman church in the shadow of the castle mound.
Blue Badge Guide Colin Crosby is available to lead Guided Walks around Henley-in-Arden for groups.