The parish church dates partly from the 13th century, and has an 11th century tower.
East Horsley Towers is an extraordinary collection of buildings. Built as a manor house in 1820, it was embellished from 1847 in a collection of Gothick styles by Earl Lovelace. It now serves as a hotel and conference centre.
The village was remodelled in the 1850s in red brick and flint.